Music Review by Nigel A. Messenger
The latest NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL MUSIC release 25 is out with yet another excellent selection of recent charts hits. This various artists album franchise continues to deliver both as a one off purchase and as a way to build an ongoing collection of chart music by buying all of the NOW discs as they become available.
The NOW brand has been around for a long time in fact in the UK the NOW releases are in the mid sixties! The US NOW releases have sold over 60 million which we think is pretty good going.
NOW 25 features tracks from artists like Avril Lavigne, Pink, Gwen Stefani, Fergie, Kelly Clarkson and Justin Timberlake plus many more. Even if you find one or two tracks you don’t like, the line up is so good there is no doubting its value.
1. Fall Out Boy – Thnks Fr Th Mmrs (UMG)
2. Avril Lavigne – Girlfriend (Arista)
3. Gwen Stefani w/Akon – The Sweet Escape (UMG)
4. Pink – U & UR Hand (Zomba)
5. Fergie w/Ludacris – Glamorous (UMG)
6. Beyonce/Shakira – Beautiful Liar (Sony BMG)
7. Justin Timberlake – Summer Love (Zomba)
8. Ne-Yo – Because Of You (UMG)
9. T-Pain w/Yung Joc – Buy You A Drank (Zomba)
10. Lloyd – Get It Shawty (UMG)
11. Huey – Pop, Lock & Drop It (Zomba)
12. Mims – Like This (EMI)
13. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony w/Akon – I Tried (UMG)
14. Bow Wow w/T-Pain and Johnta Austin – Outta My System (Sony BMG)
15. Kelly Clarkson – Never Again (RCA)
16. Boys Like Girls – The Great Escape (Sony BMG)
17. Keith Urban – I Told You So (EMI)
18. Carrie Underwood – Before He Cheats (Arista)
19. Elliot Yamin – Wait For You (RED)